Sunday, July 20, 2008

Del Sci del ZEN del Ti del Ci

After finally hacking my way into this site, I am in a position to correct some of the half-truths that have been spread around here about the Black Cloud, and then also about me. For example, the talk that my former employer, Greg Niemeyer gave somewhere in South Central. After going on and on about Venice or Florence, he said that I was nuts, and that the cloud is not real. The opposite is true. I am real, and the cloud is real too. The cloud is nuts, but I am not. I am just the messenger. And I am here to tell you that the only chance to learn about the cloud is by looking closely at the data of the sensors. It takes at least 12 sensors to see the cloud, so collect 'em all. I sent them to various places in South Central, because I know the cloud is there. I have to work in the background, but I am sure the citizens of South Central will find them. They did it before. They fought for justice, against incineration, and they will fight for knowledge. They will become citizen scientists they will run their own studies they will read the graphs and learn to tell the signs and here is a clue the cloud loves science and the cloud loves children and the cloud loves candles that burn all night.
I am Nick Boole. I find out stuff about where I live, and if don't like it or realize it makes me unhealthy I think about changing it then I discuss it with all my friends even those who passed on then I make changes and stick to them I don't cook with gas because the cloud does not NOT like it the cloud likes electric. The cloud hates the gases from people and from stoves and from peole's stoves.
Now I am citizen scientist. I know my rights. I know my tools. I work the tools and use my rights. It is a democracy for those who know and the cloud likes it when we raise our eyes and look, when we raise our heads and think, when we raise our hands and vote for we are ci ti ZEN sci en tists

No comments: