Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Black Cloud on the Move!

After reviewing eyewitness reports from this week, The Daily Polluter has concluded that the Black Cloud has migrated North. A typical sighting reads;

"I work a crane in the Port of Oakland, and I seen some pretty funky things this
 week. I show up to work, the weather's fine. But soon as I start up that big ol' diesel engine it's like someone turned off the lights - I call it the devil smoke. I can't breathe so good and sometimes I see wild things what make me think I'm going nuts..."(original sighting)

The most intriguing news comes from a student;
"I live in a warehouse underneath "The Maze" - that huge highway interchange near the Bay Bridge? Last night when I got home I found this crazy blinky thingamajig in my kitchen!"

"'I don't remember putting that there,' I thought to myself and snapped a picture. Suddenly some psychotic intruder in a white labcoat jumped out of the dark, pushed me down, grabbed the thingy, and ran out, shouting 'PuffTron recovered!' I have no idea what he was talking about... What was it? Maybe some kind of remote control or mind-control beam or something." (original sighting)

The Daily Polluter wanted to know if the BID Lab was involved in this incident, but Greg Niemeyer declined to comment on the incident saying,

"The BID Lab will be creating a centralized network to analyze all the information we have collected on the Black Cloud. You will be notified when we make our results available to the public."(official site)

No comments: